Broad experience in all Exploration and Production activities
We are proudly the first private 100% Mexican company to operate a hydrocarbons field in our country originally under a multiple service contract modality with PEMEX Exploración y Producción and currently under a shared production contract. Our company’s operations are based in basic values such as team work, individuals’valorization, entrepreneurial spirit, orientation to results, innovation, continuous improvement and personal and environmental safety.
- Since 1999, Grupo R formed a geosciences department devoted to study new hydrocarbon field development opportunities and to participate in the different existing contracts in Mexico.
- In 2003, Grupo R in alliance with Tecpetrol, executed a contract with PEMEX Exploración y Producción to operate the Misión Block in the Burgos Basin for a 20 year period under a Multiple Service Contract scheme.
- In 2004, Grupo R was awarded the Pandura-Anáhuac Block in the Burgos Basin, through an international tender, becoming in that way the first private 100% Mexican company to operate hydrocarbon fields. Last mentioned was also under the Multiple Service Contract scheme, with a 25 year term.
- Grupo R through its affiliate Industrial Perforadora de Campeche (IPC) has implemented an integral quality, safety and environmental system certified under ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OSHAS 18000 standards.
- With almost 60 years’ experience in the oil & gas market, Grupo R has evolved to become one of the main players in Mexico’s energy industry.
In 2004 PEMEX Exploración y Producción awarded through an international public tender the Pandura-Anáhuac, Block Multiple Services Contract, for the performance of non-associated gas producing fields’ development, infrastructure and maintenance works, intended to increase and maintain the work area’s gas delivery capacity. The contract was won by Industrial Perforadora de Campeche and Desarrollo y Servicio Petrolero, both companies of Grupo R.
Upon reception, the block produced 12 MCFPD being able to achieve a production in excess of 25 MCFPD in 2008, a 100% increase, with 26 drilled wells plus the block’s operation and maintenance through the application of secondary recovery techniques. During 2008, after analyzing our reservoir characterization study, the well drilling and repair outcomes, and the downwards certification of more than 50% of the originally offered reserves, it was agreed with the customer that the actual reserves of the field were not enough to continue operating the field under the multiple services contract modality.
In Grupo R Petróleo & Gas we believe that the main pillar of success is based on the attitude and skills of our employees and its angular stone is INTEGRITY. In this way all of us contribute by applying the best available knowledge and resources, with our best effort to achieve the company’s vision.
We value and promote team work and recognize that success can only be achieved through joint and coordinated efforts towards a common objective. Each employee is responsible for a portion of the value chain, without which we are unable to reach the objective.
Ethics and Value Creation
Each employee works in an ethical way and as part of the team to reach the company’s common objective: value creation. We have a global value creation concept that includes:
- Creation of a multiplying economic effect in the communities where we operate through the creation of local and regional supply chains.
- Personal and professional development of our collaborators.
- Profit maximization for our stockholders.
Human ResourcesWorking with Grupo R Petróleo & Gas
Grupo R Petróleo & Gas has an optimistic vision of the future and provides its employees with the best work conditions in order to achieve both personal and company success. We offer opportunities along the entire hydrocarbon exploitation and exploration productive chain, always looking to acquire the best human capital within the industry. Our work teams are integrated with experienced employees together with developing staff in order to potentiate the company’s development and assure its continuity.
The best human resources management policies
Our human resources management policies respond to the Group’s development goals and apply to all of our employees. We promote our collaborators’ competitiveness and innovation. We aim to be the reference company in the international energy markets.
Attracting and retaining the best employees is our main stake
We offer an opportunity to be part of a group in which excellent work conditions are offered. We secure the attraction, development and retention of our employees by means of knowledge updates and personal and professional growth, in which the rewards are adjusted to each individual employee’s effort. Our Human Resources management policy allows us to place emphasis on the training of our employees, their growth opportunities and mixing them with other highly experienced members of staff. We value and rely on our human capital to become the leading hydrocarbon exploration and production company in Mexico with an international presence.